Custom Intercompany Cross-Subsidiary Fulfillment
This automation generates an Intercompany Journal Entry to post Intercompany AR and Intercompany Revenue with the following properties:
- Amount to be used will be based on Transfer Price Method of Item Base Price less Discount.
- Accounts to be used will be from the specified intercompany accounts on the Custom Record for Intercompany Preferences per Subsidiary.
- Location on the intercompany journal entry’s AR and Revenue lines will be pulled from the location on the source item fulfillment record.
- Name for Intercompany AR and Intercompany AP line will be sourced from the Representing Customer/Vendor set on the subsidiary record.
- Date on Intercompany Journal Entry will be sourced from the Date on the Item Fulfillment.
- Eliminate checkbox for the journal entry lines is enabled.