NetSuite Software for Construction
ScaleNorth NetSuite SuiteApp Bundle
Why NetSuite for Construction?
NetSuite is the leading cloud based ERP system used by 26,000 companies and organizations worldwide. ScaleNorth’s NetSuite for Construction SuiteApp bundle allows construction companies to:
- Drive successful projects
- Collaborate in real time
- Estimate project profitability
- Create revenue and cost estimates
- Easily set up projects using project templates
- Track all the financial metrics
- Manage subcontractors
- Manage work in progress
- Manage documentation
Learn more about the NetSuite for Construction SuiteApp and how your construction business can benefit from NetSuite by completing the form!
Read Our Latest WhitePaper
Construction Firms Utilize Technology to Manage Complex,
NetSuite’s cloud-based solution gives you access to monitor and manage project status anytime, anywhere.
NetSuite for Construction Features:
- Job Cost
- Project Management
- AIA Invoicing & Schedule of Values
- Retainage – Invoicing & Payables
- Change Orders
- Partial Payments
- Field Inspection & Management integration with MSI Data
- Document Management
- Integration with inventory management
- Create and Monitor Detailed Project Level Budgets
- Advanced Revenue Recognition
- Integrated Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- Integration with payroll systems for Prevailing Wage compliance
- Procore NetSuite Integration
Real-Time Project Management Dashboards
Improve oversight of your operations, and
maintain tighter control of project accounting.
Understand the true costs of projects, and get an accurate and detailed view of profitability.
Improve productivity and drive efficiencies.
What Can Construction For NetSuite ScaleApp Do For You?
AIA Invoicing & Schedule of Values
Easily submit, manage, and control your AIA Invoicing and Schedule of Values with ScaleApp’s Construction for NetSuite app.
- AIA Invoicing provided by % of completion, milestone billing or setting of quantity on line items
- Print output for payment and continuation straight out of Invoices or Projects
- Export an Excel format AIA Invoice providing the ability to manipulate values and format
Track and manage retainage throughout the contract lifecycle, so you can ensure you’re paid properly for work completed.
- Manage unbilled receivables
- Collect by user preferences at Sales Order, Invoice or Project level
- Automatically calculates remaining retainage for partial claims
- Provides AIA output for Retainage claims
- Set Order or Line level % of Retainage
Easily navigate the increasingly complex process of revenue recognition. Get better insight into where your revenue is coming from and when.
- Automatic calculation of Revenue based on chosen Activity Codes. Choose between Labor only or Labor and Materials
- Uses Project percent complete override via Advanced Revenue Management (ARM)
- Ability to keep track of Percent Complete Override changes
Change Order Management
Keep project milestones, budget, and resources on track with a centralized change order management hub.
- Change Orders managed through email and status; Rejection, Request for Modification, or Approval in NetSuite
- Perform Change Orders through DocuSign routing process and stored in NetSuite
- Manual overrides available
- Change Order for AIA output capability
- Create Change Orders on a Project or Sales Order level
Procore to NetSuite Integration
- Accounting accesses real-time Procore data from the field and synchronizes to NetSuite
- Stay free from costly errors caused by manual double-entry and siloed systems
- Protect your bottom line with visibility into unforeseen changes
- Monitor trends and the financial health of projects