NextService NetSuite Integration
NextService Field Service Management Software, built on and for NetSuite, delivers a quick and substantial return on investment for field services companies. A powerful mobile app increases efficiency while elevating the customer experience. Fast, professional implementations leverage the power and functionality of NetSuite, providing one source of truth and full transparency into the profitability of field service operations.
How Does NetSuite ERP Work With NextService?
NetSuite is the world’s #1 cloud-based ERP platform. NextService is dedicated to field service and helps over 1.6 million global users “build better” by driving better outcomes.
NextService’s Key Features:
- Increase the productivity of back office and field personnel.
- Understand changing business dynamics – 360 degree visibility of every job, technician, customer asset.
- Discover new revenue opportunities – perform quotes in the field, determine the most profitable services and/or products.
- Reduce operational costs – eliminate overtime, increase the number of first time fixes.
- Increase customer satisfaction – deliver more timely services more efficiently.
- Reduce inventory leakage and optimize stock levels – manage and consume inventory from the field.
Learn more about how ScaleNorth and NextService are working together to help construction and field service businesses thrive through the adoption of technology.
Contact ScaleNorth Today
Have questions about what all the services are or how they can improve your business?
ScaleNorth is one of the leading NetSuite Advisors in the Nation. Attention to detail and the customer experience are top of our priority list. NetSuite is a very powerful business tool, with the right direction you can utilize all that NetSuite Cloud ERP offers. Combining NetSuite with other tools like Avalara, MSI, Trinet, Celigo and SPS Commerce will set you ahead of your competition. ScaleNorth Advisors are not limited to these softwares, contact us today to discuss implementation of your current software with NetSuite.